*Why God made Mums?*
Answers given by 3 to 5 year old school children to the following questions:
*Why did God make mothers?*
1. She’s the only one who knows where the cellotape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
*How did God make mothers?*
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2.. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mum just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
*Why did God give you your mother and not some other mum?*
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s mum like me.
*What kind of a little girl was your mum?*
1. My mum has always been my mum and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
*Who’s the boss at your house?*
1. Mum doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such an idiot.
2. Mum. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed
3. I guess mum is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
*What’s the difference between mums and dads?*
1. Mums work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Mums know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but mums have all the real power ’cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Mums have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
*What does your mum do in her spare time?*
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
*What would it take to make your mum perfect?*
1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I’d dye it , maybe blue.
*If you could change one thing about your mum, what would it be?*
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mum smarter. Then she would know it was my brother who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING — SEND IT ON TO OTHER MOTHERS, DADS, GRANDMOTHERS, AND AUNTS….and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or just needs a good laugh!!!